Re: Re[2]: visual studio compatibility

It took me around a week to reverse engineer this once. It's pretty simple
to do, and a pretty frickin obvious mangling format.

Object layout we can't do anyway. They've patented most of it (You can
therefore find most of it documented in the patents), and as they
get more desperate to stop open source software, i'd think we don't want
to be anywhere near the cross-hairs.