This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: crashes building on Darwin using GCC trunk
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Subject: Re: crashes building on Darwin using GCC trunk
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 17:16:11 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: Gordon Sadler <gbsadler1 at lcisp dot com>, "Marcus G. Daniels" <mgd at swarm dot org>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <darwin-development at lists dot apple dot com>
On 13 May 2001, Geoff Keating wrote:
> I will mention that the regression tester checks out the trunk,
> not any branch, on its web page.
Wouldn't it be better to change that (and focus on the current release
branch before any major release) instead?
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/