This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Can't download libstdc++-v3
- To: Jason Elbaum <Jason dot Elbaum at motorola dot com>
- Subject: Re: Can't download libstdc++-v3
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 07:26:33 -0400
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3AFF9AB3.D699C39A@motorola.com>
On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 11:43:31AM +0300, Jason Elbaum wrote:
> I've been trying and failing to download libstdc++-v3. FTP at
> gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/libstdc++/ asks for password validation, and on the
> mirror sites that directory comes back empty.
I just tried it and it's fine. Are you sure you're logging in as 'ftp'
or 'anonymous' and providing an email address as a password?
Problems with the mirror sites should be addressed to the operators of
pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com | pme at sources dot redhat dot com
devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot domains
The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.