This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: CVS gcc-3_0-branch libjava timing out, exception in thread "main"
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: CVS gcc-3_0-branch libjava timing out, exception in thread "main"
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 09:44:44 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: Gordon Sadler <gbsadler1 at lcisp dot com>, java at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010513124223.A12339@debian-home.lcisp.com><email@example.com>
Tom Tromey writes:
> >>>>> "Gordon" == Gordon Sadler <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Gordon> As of last night's changes to eh, I've got a frozen lt-Divide_1.
> Yes, this is a known problem with the EH code.
> However, I believe we have a fix for it on the trunk.
> So it is just a matter of pulling that fix over.
I have been waiting for the compiler EH changes to be moved onto the
branch, with the intention of updating libgcj as speedily as possible.
It wasn't possible to begin this work until the compiler was updated.
I'm on it.