This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: CVS gcc-3_0-branch libjava timing out, exception inthread "main"
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: CVS gcc-3_0-branch libjava timing out, exception inthread "main"
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 23:59:00 -0700
- Cc: gbsadler1 at lcisp dot com, java at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
Gordon> As of last night's changes to eh, I've got a frozen
Tom> Yes, this is a known problem with the EH code. However, I
Tom> believe we have a fix for it on the trunk. So it is just a
Tom> matter of pulling that fix over.
Would you mind identifying the fix and apply it to the branch as soon
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com