Re: Anyone got a tree or RTL corruption bug?

On Sun, 13 May 2001, Zack Weinberg wrote:

> I'm trying to make debug_tree/rtx more robust in the face of corrupt
> tree/RTL structure.  I finally have a sensible way to check whether
> dereferencing random pointers will cause a segmentation fault.  But
> now I can't find any corruption bugs to test them on.  Can anyone
> suggest something?
I have one arround somewhere.
This reminds me, while you are in print-tree, can you make print_node work without
being called through debug_tree?

I had to move the permalloc call and the table=0 stuff into print_node to
be able to use it (I have a DEBUG_TREE_SIMPLIFY macro that gensimplify
code uses to print out the rule it's executing, and on what tree).