This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: CVS gcc-3_0-branch libjava timing out, exception in thread "main"
- To: Gordon Sadler <gbsadler1 at lcisp dot com>
- Subject: Re: CVS gcc-3_0-branch libjava timing out, exception in thread "main"
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 13 May 2001 17:29:29 -0600
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010513124223.A12339@debian-home.lcisp.com>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Gordon" == Gordon Sadler <email@example.com> writes:
Gordon> As of last night's changes to eh, I've got a frozen lt-Divide_1.
Yes, this is a known problem with the EH code.
However, I believe we have a fix for it on the trunk.
So it is just a matter of pulling that fix over.