This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: crashes building on Darwin using GCC trunk
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Subject: Re: crashes building on Darwin using GCC trunk
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 18:26:08 -0400
- cc: Gordon Sadler <gbsadler1 at lcisp dot com>, mgd at swarm dot org (Marcus G. Daniels), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, darwin-development at lists dot apple dot com
>>>>> Geoff Keating writes:
Geoff> Thus, it's likely that the problems you're seeing are AIX-specific
Geoff> (well, XCOFF-specific); and so probably the people who need to be
Geoff> stepping up are those with access to AIX and/or Darwin hardware.
It would be helpful if people can help narrow down which patch
caused the failure. The responsibility is for the person who introduced
the patch to fix it, with the help of the people who have access to the
port. But the people working on the port are not responsible for cleaning
up after people who break the port.