This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: IMPORTANT: BRANCH FROZEN
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: BRANCH FROZEN
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 10:25:25 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20010512163308U.email@example.com>
>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Mark> The 3.0 branch is now frozen.
And is now unfrozen.
However, let's try to be even more moderate than usual in applying
patches to the 3.0 branch until we can sort out the fallout (if any)
from Richard's patch. It would be great if people can build/test on
their platforms and try to communicate new regressions to Richard, or
even better, look for a fix.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com