This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: visual studio compatibility
- To: Pavel Kuznetsov <decraft at bigfoot dot com>
- Subject: Re: visual studio compatibility
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 11:12:19 +0100
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com>
Pavel Kuznetsov wrote:-
> So, me and my father are working on some kind of gcc binary compatibility
> layer with visual studio. Among other this includes
> - structures packing
I don't know much about it, but I believe structure packing the MS way
is already in existence in the 3.0 and 3.1 trees.