visual studio compatibility

Hello there

on the http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/contributewhy.html
page of GCC site I found following recommendation:

> If you are writing a major extension to GCC, such as a port to a
> new computer, a new language, or a major rewrite of some optimization
> passes, please keep in mind the importance of keeping other developers
> informed.

[...]

> So when you work on a major new feature, you should tell gcc@gcc.gnu.org
> what you are working on, and give occasional reports of how far you have
> come and how confident you are that you will finish the job.

So, me and my father are working on some kind of gcc binary compatibility
layer with visual studio. Among other this includes
- structures packing
- debug information format
- etc.

We are quite confident about our perspectives /we already had done it
once/. Optimistic estimate is about one-two months.

WBR,
Pavel Kuznetsov