This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
IMPORTANT: BRANCH FROZEN
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Subject: IMPORTANT: BRANCH FROZEN
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 16:33:08 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20010512133639.A29286@redhat.com><20010512161701G.email@example.com><20010512162347.A29580@redhat.com>
The 3.0 branch is now frozen.
Please do not check-in any changes on the branch whatsoever.
Richard Henderson is completing some very important work on the
branch. In particular, he is merging of the new exception-handling
model from the mainline.
When this work is complete, Richard will post a message indicating
that he is done, and at that point you'll be free to check things in
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com