This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: crashes building on Darwin using GCC trunk
- To: mgd at swarm dot org (Marcus G. Daniels)
- Subject: Re: crashes building on Darwin using GCC trunk
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 19:20:36 -0400
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, darwin-development at lists dot apple dot com
The GCC trunk has been broken on PowerPC since the beginning of
May. This has been reported a few times.
No one knows who broke it (is Geoff's regression tester testing
the gcc-3.0 branch or the trunk?) and no one has stepped up to fix it,
although gcc-3.0 release should be everyone's primary focus.