This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Company is looking for GNU tool chain developers
- To: Pavel Baranov <pavel dot baranov at ubicom dot com>
- Subject: Re: Company is looking for GNU tool chain developers
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 23:27:50 +0200
- CC: "'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <470AE13EFEA7D31197C000508B139C67E406A4@fenway.scenix.com>
Pavel Baranov wrote:
> California based company is looking for GNU tool chain developers
> for contract or permanent work to customize GNU tool chain for
> 32-bit RISC processors. This includes gcc, asm, sid etc.
I presume this company is looking for people based outside the State Of
California - to be assured of un-interrupted working hours ?
[ The last time I had a black-out here is about half a year ago ]
Toon Moene - mailto:email@example.com - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)