Re: Test Drive

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Chamberlain, James wrote:
> I am the webmaster for the Compaq Test Drive program
> (http://www.testdrive.compaq.com/), which gives out free shell accounts on a
> variety of systems to enable developers to code for platforms to which they
> might not otherwise have access.  We have recently added GCC 2.95.2 to our
> Tru64 Unix systems, and want to announce its availability.  Is there any
> particular logo or icon that you would prefer us to use when making this
> announcement?

Sorry for not responding earlier. Yes, the logo that you've found on our
homepage <http://gcc.gnu.org> would be fine, or you could use one of the
GNU logos at <http://www.gnu.org/graphics/graphics.html>, specifically
<http://www.gnu.org/graphics/agnuhead.html> seem appropriate.

Thanks for double-checking, and sorry again for the delay.

Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Gerald