Linux ia64.h

Well last time I got yelled at for assuming people knew what they were
doing in the config files.  So I'll question things...

1. Shouldn't gcc/config/ia64.h have a copyright header?
2. Why is this new header allowed to include other config headers
   directly??  I was prevented from committing FreeBSD headers that did
   this.  Why was I being held up to a different standard than any one
   else is?

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)