This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Linux ia64.h
- From: "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 02:05:39 -0700
- Organization: The NUXI BSD group
- Reply-To: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
Well last time I got yelled at for assuming people knew what they were
doing in the config files. So I'll question things...
1. Shouldn't gcc/config/ia64.h have a copyright header?
2. Why is this new header allowed to include other config headers
directly?? I was prevented from committing FreeBSD headers that did
this. Why was I being held up to a different standard than any one
-- David (obrien@FreeBSD.org)