Re: Reapply patch lost during recent "blind import" of libtool

In article <20010511115318C.mitchell@codesourcery.com>,

>>> Yeah, the more I think about this, the more I like it.

Gerald> So, how about setting up Loren's script?

> If the script only issues a warning message to the person who did the
> check-in (and to `gcc@gcc.gnu.org'?) that's good.  If it actually
> prevents the check-in, I think that's too strong.

As posted, the script prevented check-in since import was the
documented way to update those files.  However, it is easy to change
the behavior by using 'exit 0' instead of 'exit 1'.

I would be happy to submit a final version of that approach using
Mark's feedback, if that is desired.

Loren