This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Reapply patch lost during recent "blind import" oflibtool
- To: pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at
- Subject: Re: Reapply patch lost during recent "blind import" oflibtool
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 11:53:18 -0700
- Cc: rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com, aoliva at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, rittle at rsch dot comm dot mot dot com
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
>>>>> "Gerald" == Gerald Pfeifer <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Yeah, the more I think about this, the more I like it.
Gerald> So, how about setting up Loren's script?
If the script only issues a warning message to the person who did the
check-in (and to `email@example.com'?) that's good. If it actually
prevents the check-in, I think that's too strong.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com