Re: EH merge

>>>>> "Zack" == Zack Weinberg <zackw@Stanford.EDU> writes:

    Zack> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2001-04/msg01390.html is
    Zack> the start of thread.

The patch is OK.

Would you mind making a couple of minor changes while you're at this
stuff, though?

  choose_personality_routine should probably take an `enum languages'
  instead of `is_java'.  That's more general, in case something
  else comes up.  For now, we should just abort on everything except
  lang_cplusplus and lang_java.

  Also, choose_personality_routine lacks a comment.  Would you mind
  adding one?

Reviewers, please get in the habit of looking at all patches, and
rejecting any that do not contain a comment for every function that
explain what the function does and what function each parameter
performs.  Otherwise, we are writing programs whose source is
available -- but not readable.

Thanks,