Re: EH merge

>>>>> "Zack" == Zack Weinberg <zackw@stanford.edu> writes:

    Zack> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2001-04/msg01401.html

I was hoping someone else would look at this, since I'm trying to
focus on fixing other people's bugs on various other miscellaneous
platforms I don't use. :-(

Oh, well.

The page you point to is the end of the thread, and Thread Prev
doesn't work.  Could you point me at/send me the actual patch, and
I'll review it.

Thanks,