This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: EH merge
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: EH merge
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zackw at stanford dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:56:30 -0700
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at nabi dot net>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010511082054M.email@example.com>
On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 08:20:54AM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Richard, Benjamin --
> How soon can we expect the EH merge to the branch?
> I know that when we had lunch a while back, y'all thought this was
> pretty doable without too much work.
> It's important we get that functionality merged ASAP because we need
> time to test it.
Related whinge: I'm still waiting for the C++ front end maintainers to
sign off on the #pragma GCC java_exceptions patch. The Java team has
approved of their half. This was wanted on the branch after the EH
zw The beginning of almost every story is actually a bone, something with
which to court the dog, which may bring you closer to the lady.
-- Amos Oz, _The Story Begins_