Re: EH merge

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 08:20:54AM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:

> Richard, Benjamin --
>
>   How soon can we expect the EH merge to the branch?
>
>   I know that when we had lunch a while back, y'all thought this was
> pretty doable without too much work.
>
>   It's important we get that functionality merged ASAP because we need
> time to test it.

Related whinge: I'm still waiting for the C++ front end maintainers to
sign off on the #pragma GCC java_exceptions patch.  The Java team has
approved of their half.  This was wanted on the branch after the EH
merge.

zw   The beginning of almost every story is actually a bone, something with
     which to court the dog, which may bring you closer to the lady.
     	-- Amos Oz, _The Story Begins_