This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GC development
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: GC development
- From: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot oz dot au>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 14:25:43 +1000
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, hans_boehm at hp dot com, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10-May-2001, Tom Tromey <email@example.com> wrote:
> I think the
> default should be to allow it: it is free software that we need for
It's also used by the Mercury front-end. Currently we use a different
copy of it, based on Hans' distribution with a few of our own changes.
But in the future I would like to use the GCC version.
Fergus Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> | "I have always known that the pursuit
| of excellence is a lethal habit"
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh> | -- the last words of T. S. Garp.