This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GC development
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: GC development
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 14:18:56 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, hans_boehm at hp dot com
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> Hans Boehm has expressed an interest in making the gcc copy
Tom> of his GC the canonical copy.
I have no objection to this.
However, I will ask the SC. There could be licensing issues, for
example, that I do not fully understand.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com