This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Still hard, was: g77 Build Problems
- To: darwin-development at lists dot apple dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Still hard, was: g77 Build Problems
- From: "Henry B. Hotz" <hotz at jpl dot nasa dot gov>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 17:22:53 -0700
- Cc: Martin Costabel <costabel at wanadoo dot fr>, Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>, "David A. Gatwood" <dgatwood at gatwood dot net>, "Craig A. Mattocks" <morfz at mindspring dot com>, Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>, Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>, "Andrew W. Reynolds" <drew at actel dot com>, Gregory dot K dot Earle at jpl dot nasa dot gov, curtegg at jpl dot nasa dot gov
- References: <200105091958.PAA20789@proto.amer.actel.com>
Success!!! Or at least partial success. Thanks to everyone for their help.
cvs today's version of gcc source 5-9-01
setenv CFLAGS -O0 # Maybe not needed
setenv BOOT_CFLAGS "-g -O0" # Should be fixed in a couple of months
limit stack 800
I can now compile a "Hello world." program in Fortran!!!!
I cannot do a make check however so I don't have a good feel for how
robust the g77 compiler is yet. Separate posting to
darwin-development on that subject. We'll be trying it soon.
Signature held pending an ISO 9000 compliant
signature design and approval process.
firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com