This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc on Mac OS X
- To: Franco Vaccari <vaccari at dsterra dot univ dot trieste dot it>
- Subject: Re: gcc on Mac OS X
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 14:09:49 -0700
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200105081403.QAA29842@dsterra.univ.trieste.it>
Franco Vaccari wrote:
> I don't see Mac OS X under the systems supported for gcc installation.
Good point, I guess I should write up a bit of doc.
> I just failed after specifying:
> configure powerpc
> make bootstrap
> Any suggestion or comment?
Just do "./configure". The full triplet is powerpc-apple-darwin-1.3,
a target named just "powerpc" doesn't expand into anything you can use.
Also, you need to be using the latest code from CVS, not snapshots
or 3.0 branch.