This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap failure for AIX on main branch
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap failure for AIX on main branch
- From: Matt_Conway at i2 dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 17:05:50 -0400
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Ok, thats good, my focus is on the 3.0 branch as well =)
Unfortunately, it too is broken - bootstrap of compiler works, but the
configuration of libstdc++ fails as it doesn't know about the "aix" thread
type. I reported this to the libstdc++ mailing list already, but I don't
think its fixed on the branch yet.