Re: Still hard, was: g77 Build Problems

Henry,

If you did not specify a new "prefix" then the files wre installed in
/usr/local/bin and /usr/local/lib. To over-ride the version /usr/bin/cc
you should ensure /usr/local/bin precedes /usr/bin in your PATH
variable. Also, there is not gcc installed already so using gcc instead
of cc will help.

Hope this helps.

Drew