This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Automake and friends and fastjar
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Automake and friends and fastjar
- From: Mark Klein <mklein at dis dot com>
- Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 12:15:04 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Mark Klein's message of "Wed, 09 May 2001 09:58:12 -0700"><firstname.lastname@example.org>
At 01:21 PM 5/9/2001 -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
>Do we need this on the branch? My impression was that we did not,
>since as far as I know libgcj hasn't been ported to any system that
>doesn't have strdup(). fastjar is only needed (and should only be
>built) if you are building the java support.
I'm about to begin porting libjgc and friends to MPE/iX but haven't
yet started (we only just recently got kernel threads and I was waiting
for that). Nevertheless, it appears fastjar was being built even though
the libgcj tree didn't qualify.
Now that I understand what's up, I can deal with this by hand while
I'm porting, so there is probably no need to move the fix from the
trunk to the branch.
Mark Klein DIS International, Ltd.
PGP Public Key Available