This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Objective C features manual
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Subject: Re: Objective C features manual
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 19:44:43 +0100 (BST)
- cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu at cup dot hp dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <shebs at apple dot com>
On Wed, 9 May 2001, Joe Buck wrote:
> Yes, doc updates are unlikely to cause regressions. Though it would be
> nice to make sure not to document things in the branch that are only
> checked into the mainline. :-)
That's why I didn't simply copy the mainline objc.texi to the branch -
since I don't know whether @compatibility_alias is a feature present and
working on the branch. If it is, the docs may as well be merged.
Joseph S. Myers