This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Objective C features manual
- To: pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at (Gerald Pfeifer)
- Subject: Re: Objective C features manual
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 09:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk (Joseph S. Myers), ovidiu at cup dot hp dot com (Ovidiu Predescu), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, shebs at apple dot com
> On Wed, 9 May 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> >> Then, go for it Joseph! ;) (Pre-approved.)
> > For both mainline and branch?
> Yes, please. Unless Mark tells me otherwise, I think we can (and should)
> be rather liberal with doc updates on the branch.
Yes, doc updates are unlikely to cause regressions. Though it would be
nice to make sure not to document things in the branch that are only
checked into the mainline. :-)