This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Pre-compiled GCC
- To: "Rozenblum, Danny" <Danny dot Rozenblum at moodys dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Pre-compiled GCC
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 18:22:48 +0200
- References: <0FE60658ACEED41198F70002A52C170401452843@MDYNYCMSX5>
for Solaris, prebuilt binaries of *many* free software are available at:
NEWS! --- (March 21, 2001) I am adding the latest release 2.95.3
of the GNU C compiler gcc to the packages. Versions for SPARC
with Solaris 2.5.1, 2.6, 7 and 8 and Intel with Solaris 8 are now
available. A version of Intel with Solaris 2.6 and 7 will be done
shortly. This package also has C++, FORTRAN, Java, and other
compilers. See the GNU gcc link for details of what is in this upgrade.
Hope this helps,