This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Still hard, was: g77 Build Problems
- To: hotz at jpl dot nasa dot gov
- Subject: Re: Still hard, was: g77 Build Problems
- From: Toon Moene <moene at knmi dot nl>
- Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 07:20:12 +0000
- CC: costabel at wanadoo dot fr, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute
Henry Hotz wrote:
> setenv CFLAGS -O0
> setenv BOOT_CFLAGS -g
> ../gcc/configure --enable-languages="c f77"
> The problem I have now is that there is no f77 compiler there.
> There are no files in the object tree with either a '7' or a '2c'
> in their names at all.
I ran into this problem recently, too.
The culprit is you configure line. It should read:
Note the comma !
Hope this helps,
Toon Moene, KNMI, PO Box 201, 3730 AE De Bilt, The Netherlands.
Tel. +31302206443, Fax +31302210407, e-mail email@example.com