This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: array delete size mismatch - feature or bug?
- To: Christian Szegedy <szegedy at or dot uni-bonn dot de>
- Subject: Re: array delete size mismatch - feature or bug?
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 19:00:40 +0100
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200105081310.PAA80917@mailserv.or.uni-bonn.de>
Christian Szegedy wrote:-
> Thanks you for the answers to my previous question!
> (size of derived class misfeature, I followed the suggestion of Biswa
> and it worked. )
> This encouraged me to pose a new one, which I am quite unsure about.
> C++ has a feature of passing object sizes to the delete operator.
I think there is a GNATS bug report about this; you may be seeing the