RE: Pre-compiled GCC

Thank you so much for your help.

Danny

-----Original Message-----
From: Paolo Carlini [mailto:pcarlini@unitus.it]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 12:48 PM
To: Rozenblum, Danny; gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: Pre-compiled GCC

Hi,

I give you immediately a link for the NT machine:

    http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/

These are complete packages for Windows XX systems.

I'm not very much into Solaris, but you can grap binaries of a snapshot of
Gcc3.0 from:

    http://www.codesourcery.com/gcc_binary_snapshots

Cheers,
Paolo.

The information contained in this e-mail message, and any attachment thereto, is confidential and may not be disclosed without our express permission.  If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, or any attachment thereto, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify us by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the message and all of its attachments.  Thank you.

Every effort is made to keep our network free from viruses.  You should, however, check this e-mail message, as well as any attachment thereto, for viruses.  We take no responsibility and have no liability for any computer virus which may be transferred via this e-mail message.