This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Pre-compiled GCC
- To: "'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: Re: Pre-compiled GCC
- From: Gordon Sadler <gbsadler1 at lcisp dot com>
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 11:49:04 -0500
On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 11:22:25AM -0400, Rozenblum, Danny wrote:
> Is there a way to get a pre-compiled GCC. I do not have any compiler
> installed on my system. Thank you.
2 good ways.
1. From a distro of linux, if that's your OS.
2. From vendor specific sites, depends on your OS, or snapshots from