This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
gcc for Sun Solaris 64 bit
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: gcc for Sun Solaris 64 bit
- From: Qian Cui <qcui at lsil dot com>
- Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 15:53:12 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: qcui at lsil dot com
- Reply-To: Qian Cui <qcui at lsil dot com>
Can any body kindly tell me if the current GNU gcc compiler can compile C/C++ source code in 64 bit mode on Sun
Solaris platform?? If yes, what is the flag to use, I tried -m64 and it does not work.