Re: Still hard, was: g77 Build Problems

At 8:23 PM +0200 5/7/01, Martin Costabel wrote:
>Here is the next one after the one you mentioned:

In other words I don't have a prayer unless I play games with
optimization levels.  OK, I'm trying -O0 as I write.  Thanks.

For the record there are some notes about building with 2.95 at
<http://www-jlc.kek.jp/~fujiik/macosx/memo/HEPonX.html> which I may
try.  That's a pretty comprehensive page.  I wish it covered MacOS X
release, instead of beta, but it references most of the general
system stuff I'm interested in and MPI as well.  No Postgres or AFS,
but I've already gotten them working.

Signature held pending an ISO 9000 compliant
signature design and approval process.