Re: How to handle linker options beginning with -f?

    Joseph> I think it means we should keep and document some of the
    Joseph> options.

Yes, well that's another option, and consistent with what I said about
-shared and such.  It depends on the degree to which those options
make sense on a large variety of platforms.

Some weird `-BZXCA' option supported only on a ACME FOO 0.1 box from
1973 I think we should just make people use -Wl for.