This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to handle linker options beginning with -f?
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com, shebs at apple dot com
- Subject: Re: How to handle linker options beginning with -f?
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at windriver dot com>
- Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 14:40:24 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 14:28:05 -0700
> From: Stan Shebs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> To: Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>
> CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
> I've been quietly discarding or rewriting many undesirable NeXT
> changes without ever mentioning them on this list, so from my point
> of view it looks like I've been doing quite a bit to re-converge.
:-) Gee, this sound very similar to what I did. Though, I did mine
for slightly different reasons. Declare a flag day, throw the whole
world out, run a test, see what fails, then bring in what you need to
work, submit, and repeat.