This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to handle linker options beginning with -f?
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Subject: Re: How to handle linker options beginning with -f?
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 22:28:10 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Mon, 7 May 2001, H . J . Lu wrote:
> I added -rdynamic for Linux.
So, would you like to do what should have been done long ago and add
documentation for this option to the manual :-)?
Joseph S. Myers