Re: TOY

I will do a patch. I already have a small test suite. I will need
to add some doumentation which I will do shortly. Plus I will
walk through it and make it coding standard compliant. I need a
small project as I am stuck in the cobol compiler on 'abbreviated
combined relational conditions' (designed by the person who
invented trigraphs, on a bad day).

My target is end of this weekend.

My copyright assignment is in place - and toy was originally by
Richard Kenner so it should be OK.

Tim Josling