This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libjava gcc-3_0-branch, klass timing out in testsuite again
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: libjava gcc-3_0-branch, klass timing out in testsuite again
- From: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot oz dot au>
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 03:53:52 +1000
- References: <200105060027.RAA18292@kankakee.wrs.com>
On 05-May-2001, Mike Stump <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Fergus Henderson <email@example.com>:
> > You may also prefer hard-coding the class name instead of using
> > `typeof(*this)', especially since typeof is only supported in GNU C,
> > not GNU C++, I think. As you can see I haven't tested this code ;-)
> I believe I've used typeof in C++ just fine...
Sorry, you are correct, I was mistaken: typeof works fine in C++.
Fergus Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> | "I have always known that the pursuit
| of excellence is a lethal habit"
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh> | -- the last words of T. S. Garp.