Re: TOY

On Mon, 7 May 2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

> On Sun, 6 May 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> >> Maybe there is a case to put toy into the main tree to avoid this
> >> duplicated effort happening again. I would volunteer to keep it
> >> alive, as I have been doing this for a long time anyway. There
> >> are copyright issues with putting exa into the main tree.
> > Assuming toy is properly assigned, follows the GNU and GCC coding
> > standards, etc., I think its inclusion in the tree would be a good idea.
>
> I second this and think it would be a nice very nice idea.

So, let's have a patch to gcc-patches to add toy to the mainline,
following all the usual GCC standards for well-behaved modern front ends
:-).  (Ideally this would include a manual and testsuite, since
well-behaved front ends should have those, but I won't press those
requirements in the case of toy.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk