This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libjava gcc-3_0-branch, klass timing out in testsuite again
- To: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at waitaki dot otago dot ac dot nz>
- Subject: Re: libjava gcc-3_0-branch, klass timing out in testsuite again
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 00:46:52 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot oz dot au>, Gordon Sadler <gbsadler1 at lcisp dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Mon, 7 May 2001, Bryce McKinlay wrote:
> I've verified that it doesn't cause any regressions on
> i686-pc-linux-gnu, but I don't know if it actually fixes the
> original problem as I have not seen it. Could someone check?
Yes, it does appear to fix the problem, at least on alpha-linux. Thanks
to Fergus for the expert advice and Bryce for patching the tree!