TOY

Oh well,

Just for the record, I have been keeping toy up to date with GCC
patches for arounnd a year no. I have added various patches such
as making it not crash when -g is turned on, etc. There is also
Joachim Nadler's sample application which is more illuminating in
some ways, and which I also keep up to date,

I will post the link shortly

Tim Josling