This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ Issue on GCC 3.0 branch
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: C++ Issue on GCC 3.0 branch
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 12:59:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: mark at codesourcery dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> > This is the change to the subspace output. It fixes various missing
> > global names. I don't fully understand the problem but I did see that
> > the missing constructors in the shared library had truncated names.
> > I use GNU nm rather than HP nm for my builds. Thus, there is no possibilty
> > for false hits.
> I strongly think you're barking up the wrong tree in regards to the truncated
> names for ctors. I'm not seeing this problem at all.
Have you tried using GNU nm? I am presently using version 2.11 with my
builds. I will do some more testing.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)