This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: (f)lex & poisoned malloc / free in system.h
- To: michael at ximian dot com
- Subject: Re: (f)lex & poisoned malloc / free in system.h
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 08:15:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> From: Michael Meeks <email@example.com>
> > Assuming that is acceptable, does the following patch solve the
> > problem for you?
Do you feel it is worth installing it in gcc or will you maintain it
separately with your front-end?
Kaveh R. Ghazi Engagement Manager / Project Services
firstname.lastname@example.org Qwest Internet Solutions