Re: How to handle linker options beginning with -f?

    Stan> I agree, but it's a little late for that now.  If no
    Stan> compromise is possible, then I won't bother trying to add
    Stan> these options into FSF GCC, and people can just get the
    Stan> fully functional compiler from Apple as they do now.

I actually think this is the best solution.

I don't think that we want to put support for this in the driver, and
we certainly don't want to be in the position where "we sent out a
bunch of kits that do it this way" becomes a justification for making
changes to GCC that we wouldn't otherwise.  Ideally, people would
contact us *before* sending out the kits...

(I know you actually agree with me about this; forgive the preaching
to the choir.)