This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libjava gcc-3_0-branch, klass timing out in testsuite again
- To: Gordon Sadler <gbsadler1 at lcisp dot com>
- Subject: Re: libjava gcc-3_0-branch, klass timing out in testsuite again
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 20:36:32 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Fri, 4 May 2001, Gordon Sadler wrote:
> Exception in thread "main" WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: klass execution from source compiled test
Though I've never seen this on i686-pc-linux-gnu I get it nightly on
alpha-unknown-linux-gnu. I haven't investigated carefully yet. (The
state of gdb on alpha-linux is so bad sometimes I don't even try.)
I do know the program seems to loop on SIGSEGV somewhere in
java::lang::Object::clone, around the line
The klass object appears to have been overwritten:
(gdb) print klass->name
$2 = (_Jv_Utf8Const *) 0x23bd86d827ba002e
Does this look like the same failure?