This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to handle linker options beginning with -f?
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Subject: Re: How to handle linker options beginning with -f?
- From: law at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 15:36:27 -0700
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <3AF32D13.B0E37AAD@apple.com>you write:
> I think the best way to deal with this would be a new target macro
> that can intercept switches in process-command directly, and with some
> sort of standardized result that the generic code can interpret. Both
> -framework and -filelist have arguments, so the new macro would have to
> be whizzy enough to handle that. If there is an alternate way to get
> linker -f* options through the driver, I'd like to hear about it.
> Thanks in advance!